[jbosstools-dev] Re: waaay to many jars in junittests

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 20:14:46 EST 2008

Max (and all):

I'm running into this issue too now that I'm reworking some of the unit
tests on classpath containers. The question I have is how best to
configure my example project? Right now it seems to grab from a
hard-coded JRE container.

I guess my question is, can we all look into standardizing a JRE name /
classpath container path that we can all use and expect to run properly
in all of our unit tests? I feel that since this is a common problem we
should all know what our standard is. I'm sure I could analyze it myself
and figure out what will work for me, but I'd prefer if we had some
standard.

- Rob