[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Soa-tools-list] Some thoughts and questions about the esp project wizard

Denny Xu dxu at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 04:46:07 EDT 2008

Hi Mark
 When I run ESB quickstarts , I find that , for each example, there  are
two  Queue configuration files: jbmq-queue-service.xml and
jbm-queue-service.xml,  in most cases, one of them should be provided
for ESB deployment package by the esb project wizard, so which one will
be provided ? if I understand correctly, it depends on the JBoss server
the user is using, if the user a jboss server which use JBoss Messaging,
then we should provide jbm-queue-service.xml, otherwise, should provide
jbmq-queue-service.xml, right?

Denny