[jbosstools-dev] File Filters suggestions

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 04:31:03 EDT 2008

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:03:01 +0200, Galder Zamarreno <galder.zamarreno at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>>> I guess what you are saying is that you want to be able to set the root folder to something
>>> else than the deploy dir since the deploy dir could actually be *outside* the server.
>> No, read above, I didn't talk about having the deploy folder somewhere else.
>
> Today only the configured deploy folder is possible; if we default it to the server root instead
> and the users deploy folder is *outside* the server root we loose the ability to look into deployed things.

Hmmm, so you mean that if the root is
/home/galder/access/eap-rel/4.3.0.ga.cp01/server/189901, the filter has
to be something like deploy/*-foobar.xml, rather than just *-foobar.xml
if the root was
/home/galder/access/eap-rel/4.3.0.ga.cp01/server/189901/deploy ?

> Hence what is needed as far as i see that we allow you to set the root folder freely; not just to deploy folder.

I'm not sure whether we're talking about the same thing here.

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer