[jbosstools-dev] Re: WTP 2.0.3 released...

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 11:11:10 EDT 2008

Will do, Max. the patch they used is exactly the same as the one I used
and I was asked by David Williams if there were any other patches we
included. I told him no and those should be ok.  I'll try to test it
ASAP but I'm diving deep into Marshall's head at the moment.

I strongly believe it should be fine. I will test it anyway.