[jbosstools-dev] Hudson jobs

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 08:55:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

I were starting to get ultra confused to find things on hudson so I went ahead and created a view.

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/

This view has all the JBDS and JBossTools related builds I could find.

Does anyone know if change the names on the builds will cause any harm besides the URL changing ?

Would like to get "jbosstools-" and "devstudio-" used as the prefix so they get sorted/grouped better in the overall views.

Other things to mention is that some of these seem to be either dead or broken ...