[jbosstools-dev] Re: Strange versions in branches/jbosstools-2.0.x

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 09:02:09 EDT 2008

> I ran through and changed all the versions in 2.0.x branch to 2.0.1, but
> wanted to note a few inconsistencies I saw when running through:
>
> - A number of plugins had their versions listed as 2.1.0 originally:
>     - jsf.vpe.ajax4jsf, jsf.vpe.facelets, jsf.vpe.richfaces,
> jsf.vpe.seam, jsf.vpe.tomahawk
>     - vpe, vpe.ui.palette, vpe.xulrunner (obsolete?)

This was deliberate afaik because of the xulrunner funkyness to be sure to distinguish them.
AFAIK 2.0.0.GA had this 2.1.0 in them.

> I changed these back to 2.0.1 as I'm guessing they were changed in
> anticipation of the 2.1 release before being the branch was created.

I think this is wrong. It should be rolled back. Sergey - can you verify_

> Also, I noticed that the o.j.t.hibernate.hblibs plugin is still using
> "old" Eclipse 3.0/2.1 style plugin.xml (with no MANIFEST.MF). Is there
> any reason for that?

hblibs is exadel legacy stuff. Not included in the release. Should actually be moved.

> Max - What do you want the "base" version of Hibernate Tools to be for
> this release? 3.2.1 ?

Yes.

-max