[jbosstools-dev] Re: 2.0.1 ready for verification!

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Wed Mar 12 15:23:31 EDT 2008

Hello Max,

Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 9:04:53 AM, you wrote:

Max Rydahl Andersen> Awsome - QA, this is based
Max Rydahl Andersen> on the 2.0.x builds you have been testing until
Max Rydahl Andersen> now. Could you give a feedback ASAP on
Max Rydahl Andersen> this build if something is
Max Rydahl Andersen> not working (e.g. any critical bug that wasn't in
Max Rydahl Andersen> 2.0.0.GA)

Max Rydahl Andersen> We want to get this one out
Max Rydahl Andersen> of the door this week.

We have verified JBossTools-2.0.1.GA-ALL-win32.zip. Verified
  all-important functionality. Any critical bugs that wasn't in 2.0.0.GA
  were not found. Verified importing all available projects created in
  JBDS 1.0.0GA. Verified using workspace with all projects that
  was created in JBDS 1.0.0GA.
--
Best regards,
 Anton Klimkovich