[jbosstools-dev] Re: questions for 2.1 beta

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 10:49:16 EDT 2008

I did a look at these and other recent hibernate changes and honestly there is
waaay to many bugs/issues with these patches for hibernate console right now so
i'm not going to put these in for 2.1 beta this week.

I'm currently finding that the changed console configuration ui has bugs both
usability wise and technically so we need to get those things cleaned up first!

I'm creating bugs/comments on them as fast as i can.

/max