[jbosstools-dev] JBIDE-1173

Vitali Yemialyanchyk vyemialyanchyk at exadel.com
Mon Mar 17 14:14:36 EDT 2008

Max,

I ask the same question in JIRA, but I do not sure have you a time during
this week to answer JIRA questions, so I ask it here.

according your suggestions - I look at HibernateNature - it is suitable to
fix the issue;
I remember, you told what it has some drawbacks with performance for DB with
many tables -
as I see this problem could also be in xml code completion - cause it uses
HibernateNature - so
may be it will be right to use HibernateNature here and create new issue to
fix/workaround performance problem?

[ Show > ]

 <http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=vyemialyanchyk>
Vitali Yemialyanchyk [17/Mar/08 02:04 PM] Max, according your suggestions -
I look at HibernateNature - it is suitable to fix the issue; I remember, you
told what it has some drawbacks with performance for DB with many tables -
as I see this problem could also be in xml code complition - so may be it
will be right to use HibernateNature here and create new issue to
fix/workaround performance problem?

Vitali