[jbosstools-dev] physical bound file names in .settings directories ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 14:26:26 EDT 2008

> That's related to http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-1820. I fully
> agree and information loaded form org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml should be
> collected from java/facet. I asked Slava to look at it.

Until now I thought we were just duplicating the list of jar deps and source folders,
but I did not realize we were using fully specified filesystem specific paths. That is
really really bad.

That is why i'm interested in hearing how exadel studio users were recommended to workaround
this issue (since I assume it was also an issue in exadel studio)

-max