[jbosstools-dev] physical bound file names in .settings directories ?

Viacheslav Kabanovich scabanovich at exadel.com
Tue Mar 18 07:58:56 EDT 2008

> So why is users reporting there being filesystem specific references ?
> e.g. what if a jar is from outside the workspace?

Then path in our xml was absolute. Though, in earlier Eclipse
versions, one could not select any jar, only those under 'lib' folder,
but location of that folder could be anywhere on disk and
then was saved as absolute.

> That is why i'm interested in hearing how exadel studio users
> were recommended to workaround
> this issue (since I assume it was also an issue in exadel studio)

I think there could be no other recommendation than to adjust
the project in 'Modules Configuration' dialog.

Slava

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137029#4137029
which