[jbosstools-dev] RE: JBIDE-1173

Vitali Yemialyanchyk vyemialyanchyk at exadel.com
Tue Mar 18 13:08:27 EDT 2008

Max,

Other question.

CachedMetaDataTest is a good example, so for me CachedMetaDataDialect seems
ready to use - here only the question only about special dialect cases -
like H2MetaDataDialect, OracleMetaDataDialect and MySQLMetaDataDialect - as
I see these items I can't understood is CachedMetaDataDialect ready for use
or not, did JDBCMetaDataDialect cover all other cases?
If that is right - other question -
How do you expect I should resolve 1173? - should I make it only for java
code completion or you expected it should be  resolution for more wide case
including hbm.xml's code completion - in this case I think the solution is
to modify HibernateNature - getTables, getMatchingTables; modify
ColumnNameHandler, TableNameHandler; and of course - modify
HQLJavaCompletionProposalComputer.

Vitali