[jbosstools-dev] Re: Nightly builds still broken ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 07:10:30 EDT 2008

> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:48:20] Denis Golovin: Did you hear something about
> JBoss ESB from Max? Are we going to make SOA edition fro JBDS or not?
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:51:31] Marshall Culpepper: as far as i understand it
> there won't be an SOA edition
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:51:36] … i could be wrong though
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:51:45] … actually, i probably am
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:51:59] … haven't heard from max since mid last week
> though
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:55:43] Denis Golovin: So it have to be discussed on
> comming status meeting. Because we have not so much time for that

We are not going to do a seperate SOA edition as it looks now. We will add
the ESB editor support and *maybe* the drools plugin but since we don't have any resources
to work on adjusting the drools support I have a hard time making ends meet that.
We will talk about that tomorrow.

It is really important we get the ESB editor into the build for the ESB team to give feedback on it!

> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:58:18] … and also I have idea to separate building
> JBDS and uploading it to exadel. Do you think is that good idea to have
> separate project on hudson that will upload new builds right to Minsk
> host or even to both Concord/Minsk hosts
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:58:38] … I'm realy tired to do it by hands :)
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 16:58:42] Marshall Culpepper: yeah, it's a really good
> idea actually, and it could be pretty easy to maintain too i think

I actually thought we had this uploading going automatically before but it got
disabled because it never managed to complete regularly because of network issues ?

> [Mon Mar 24 2008 17:06:27] … about 2.0.1 build I also have no idea how
> to fix rights for 2.0.x folder in a right way
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 17:07:40] Marshall Culpepper: yeah, it's confusing
> [Mon Mar 24 2008 17:07:45] … i have no idea why it doesn't work

Have we asked IT or QA ? I saw Mark Newton mention in another thread that docs.jboss.org
and download.jboss.org are out-of-space and IT did not want anyone writing to it ?

But I haven't seen any message from IT/QA about it so i'm not sure. Probably good
idea to contact them if the problem persists.

-max