[jbosstools-dev] RE: JDBCReader question

Vitali Yemialyanchyk vyemialyanchyk at exadel.com
Thu Mar 27 15:49:22 EDT 2008

I am expecting such readings should be in one place and JDBCReader seems to
be a right place.
Also I try to propose solution for common case where database collector is
default database collector.
Ok, clear - the custom database collector - you told about it - but I did
not see solution outside JDBCReader.
So, at least, my code for JDBCReader.readDatabaseTables suitable manner to
get tables and the same for columns. OK.