[jbosstools-dev] Solution to JBIDE-1862

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Fri May 2 13:41:22 EDT 2008

No we shouldn't, as there's no fix to make...  Their API is fine. The
other adapters just decide to do it differently. They just decide to do
a full publish every time and not make use of WTP's incremental
publishing abilities.

There's no fix to suggest to them.   But a dialog may need to be opened.
But a dialog isn't the same as a solid "bug".  I'll need to even think
how to approach the dialog because this wouldn't just be a server tools
bug.  It kinda touches on about half of WTP.

It's something that I need to think about how to even bring up without
sounding manic and all over the map.

- RS