[jbosstools-dev] Builds are going with new fixes

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at redhat.com
Sun May 4 20:44:37 EDT 2008

Current status can be seen on the dev list, but basically..

Anton found a problem with Seam 1.2 EAR projects deploying correctly
thanks to a bug in WTP's EJB3 jar deployer (it needs the ejb-jar.xml
to exist). We've created a seam patch that puts the necessary file in
META-INF which makes deployment work as suspected, and the new build
is in process here:

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/JBoss_Dev_Studio_Release/9/

See http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-1862 also for more info