[jbosstools-dev] Build Status

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue May 6 01:43:53 EDT 2008

Ok... so...

A full JBDS build was created. It worked about 50% of the time. I know
this sounds horrible, but, it did ;)  The times it did *not* work was
because of a ClassCastException in eclipse in the very same class that's
been our problem the entire time.

I've come to the conclusion that their entire JEEDeployableFactory is
crap, a conclusion validated by the fact that theyv'e changed it
entirely in 3.0.

Either way, I added in further exception checks. I am confident that
this is the only thing standing in our way. A new build is being started
right now.  It should be finished in an hour or three... and when it is,
it would be excellent if it could be tested extensively!

Good luck, and I'll be back online in 6 hours or so!

- Rob Stryker