[jbosstools-dev] Used ganymede for a week...

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri May 9 05:29:34 EDT 2008

228887 	nor 	P3 	Wind 	pde-ui-inbox at eclipse.org 	NEW 		Incorrect/incomplete error in problem view: "Plug-ins declaring
extensions or extension points must set the singleton directive to true"

231174 	nor 	P3 	Wind 	jdt-ui-inbox at eclipse.org 	NEW 		Excessive amount of validation monitors running

231249 	nor 	P3 	Wind 	wst.xml-inbox at eclipse.org 	NEW 		The content type with id "org.eclipse.wst.javascript.core.javascriptsource" specified in the extension point does not exist.

231250 	nor 	P3 	Wind 	jdt-debug-inbox at eclipse.org 	NEW 		java.util.EmptyStackException when evaluating .length on arrays

231257 	cri 	P3 	Wind 	wst.javascript-inbox at eclips... 	NEW 		Project modifications should be in the Project menu not the Context menu

231258 	nor 	P3 	Wind 	dali.general-inbox at eclipse.org 	NEW 		bug 231257 is also for JPA

231264 	cri 	P3 	Wind 	platform-ide-inbox at eclipse.org 	NEW 		Import existing projects hides projects

That is one bug found a day....even with 2 patches ;)

I do not hope this is a sign of the qualify of Ganymede in general - but I hope you guys also opens issues against bugs.eclipse.org if you find something broken/regressed....and if possibly with a patch.

Only way we can make a difference and show we care ;)

p.s. if you create a bug please add me: max.andersen at jboss.com in cc.