[jbosstools-dev] Re: JBIDE-2219

Max Areshkau mareshkau at exadel.com
Mon May 19 07:59:57 EDT 2008

akazakov at exadel.com wrote:
> Maxim, please take a look at http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-2219
> It seems that some changes in 2.1.0 in visual editor cause this issue.
> We need help of VPE team to solve the bug.

This issue reproducible even when we using instead of VPE just a plain
Text Editor from Eclipse, so the reason
of this issue isn't changes that was made in VPE. Also this issue
reproducible only if we trying to edit page
that will be created by Seam New Entity wizard at the same eclipse
session, if we close eclipse and open after
creating new entity, this issue isn't reproducible. Looks like resources
after creating using Seam New Entity
Wizard doesn't released.