[jbosstools-dev] QA Daily report 3 November 2008

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Tue Nov 4 08:42:31 EST 2008

Hello Max,
Yes, sure, it would be id of the build or revision id.

Max Rydahl Andersen> Hi,

Max Rydahl Andersen> I've seen Yura Zhishko have
Max Rydahl Andersen> closed alot of issues without stating why it
Max Rydahl Andersen> is being closed.

Max Rydahl Andersen> Could we please keep
Max Rydahl Andersen> putting the build id in there so it is documented
Max Rydahl Andersen> when a issue is fixed specifically.
Max Rydahl Andersen> /max

--
Best regards,
 Anton Klimkovich                            mailto:aklimkovich at exadel.com