[jbosstools-dev] Re: New server view

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 11:53:13 EST 2008

The old has been removed from trunk. I know this probably wasn't the
best thing to do right away but I had a reason, and it is still in the
beta1 release.  The reason I removed it so quickly is that I've got big
changes coming in a general sense and a significant portion of the
classes in AS Tools are being changed in a limited amount of time. Many
are being removed outright as I try to streamline the code. Having a
legacy view using old classes would make it difficult for me to trim the
fat effectively without trying to maintain two views for each commit.