[jbosstools-dev] a question about adding text tab on multi page editor.

Dart Peng dpeng at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 03:26:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

I want to add a text editor page on my multi editor for editing text
source, so I think the first candidacy is StructuredTextEditor from WTP
, but I found
there is a DefaultMultipageEditor in org.jboss.tools.common plugin and
this editor has included a text editor already.
So I have two chooses :
1.Use StructuredTextEditor for the source tab.
2.Use the DefaultMultipageEditor for the top multi editor.

I want to know what's the differents between the StructuredTextEdtior
and the text editor of DefaultMultipageEditor , which one is best?

best regards

- Dart Peng