[jbosstools-dev] Re: Richfaces 3.2 ?

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Wed Nov 12 07:15:44 EST 2008

Hi Sergey,

There are some changes in TLDs in RichFaces 3.2.2 but the version of it
is still 3.2.1
So it painful for JBoss Tools team to provide proper support of both
versions (3.2.1 and 3.2.2) in Code Assist for Facelets.
We are going to refactor our Code Assist and use real TLD but not only
our special XML so it could help us to handle such mismatches
but now it is a real problem. So we have to choose one TLD and use it
for all 3.2.* richfaces libs in JBoss Tools 3.0.0CR1.
Max, should we replace 3.2.1 by 3.2.2 in our KB plug-in for 3.0.0CR1?