[jbosstools-dev] Re: how to commit codes to JBDS?

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 03:30:41 EST 2008

I think you need to add the preferences:
org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui/PREFERENCE_SERVER=org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.jboss42

org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui/PREFERENCE_RUNTIME=org.jboss.tools.ws.creation.jbossWebServiceRT

to the plugin_customization.ini file of the com.jboss.jbds.product plugin.

Snjeza