[jbosstools-dev] Upcoming important dates

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sun Oct 5 06:58:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm sending this because on October 10-11th i'm getting married and i'm
thus not reliably available this week
and the following monday.

This is to remind everyone that October 17th is the branch date for our
planned beta1 release on October 31th.

On the 17th we will branch trunk so QA can get a stable build/test cycle.
Thus please have all issues fixed for beta1 by this day the October 17th!

After the 17th only important bugfixes should be applied to the branch -
any new features
should go to trunk.

Any bugfixes will need to be applied on both the branch and trunk until we
get the beta1 release out.

Thank you,