[jbosstools-dev] Questions about current ESB editor.

Viacheslav Kabanovich scabanovich at exadel.com
Tue Oct 7 07:45:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

Standard attributes are to be provided
IMarker.CHAR_START, IMarker.CHAR_END

Editor will open Source tab and select the region.
In Outline view, respective model object will be selected.
Then, on selecting Tree tab, it will have the same
model object selected.

Right now, implementation works only for special
types of markers, but I am going to remove this filter.

Slava Kabanovich