[jbosstools-dev] need help on generating doc

Anthony Patricio apatrici at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 11:03:23 EDT 2008

Max Rydahl Andersen a écrit :
> I remember there beeing a need to adjust something in
> ~/.m2/settings.xml or something ?
>
> /max
>

>> Hello Max,
>>
>> It's pretty basic:
>>
>> 1. You need to have maven installed.
>> 2. You need to run "mvn clean install" command  in the doc(or in the
>> folder
>> with pom.xml) folder of your trunk.
>>
>> I have just check, the hibernate docs are built successfully.
>> Hence, Anthony has to make sure that he ran the "mvn clean install" from
>>
>> "trunk\hibernatetools\docs\reference\" folder, since main pom.xml
>> file is in
>> that folder.
>>
>> The error message he sent is not really informative, though it's
>> clear that
>> Maven misses some plugin.
>> Please ask him to send more info.
Thanks for the input but I'm still getting
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Hibernatetools_Reference_Guide
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [jdocbook:resources]
[INFO] unpacking dependency resource [C:\Documents and
Settings\Anthony\.m2\repository\org\jboss\jbossorg-jdocbook-style\1.1.0\jbossorg-jdocbook-style-1.1.0.jdocbook-style]
to staging-dir
[C:\repositories\hibernatetools_trunk\docs\reference\target\docbook\staging]
[INFO] Expanding: C:\Documents and
Settings\Anthony\.m2\repository\org\jboss\jbossorg-jdocbook-style\1.1.0\jbossorg-jdocbook-style-1.1.0.jdocbook-style
into
C:\repositories\hibernatetools_trunk\docs\reference\target\docbook\staging
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] could not locate specified resource directory
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.jboss.maven.shared.resource.ResourceException: could not locate
specified resource directory
    at
org.jboss.maven.shared.resource.ResourceDelegate.collectFileNames(ResourceDelegate.java:156)
    at
org.jboss.maven.shared.resource.ResourceDelegate.process(ResourceDelegate.java:108)
    at
org.jboss.maven.plugins.jdocbook.ResourceMojo.processProjectResources(ResourceMojo.java:69)
    at
org.jboss.maven.plugins.jdocbook.ResourceMojo.process(ResourceMojo.java:59)
    at
org.jboss.maven.plugins.jdocbook.AbstractDocBookMojo.doExecute(AbstractDocBookMojo.java:249)
    at
org.jboss.maven.plugins.jdocbook.AbstractDocBookMojo.execute(AbstractDocBookMojo.java:281)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at
    at
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Oct 22 17:01:10 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/9M
[INFO]