[jbosstools-dev] Suggested coding guidelines for internationalisation

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 22:01:46 EDT 2008

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> p.s. I see you are also creating jira issues for these; lets keep the
> discussion
> on the jiras so things are together.

Well, I had meant the jiras for some specific tasks, not the general
guidelines behind them.  But okay, let's try to keep my long posts out
of the mailing lists! :-)

Points 1 and 2 don't have associated jiras.
Point 3 relates to https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2970.
Point 4 relates to https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2972.

I have also created a wiki page to hold the draft guidelines here:
  http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12852
and linked to it from HowToBuildJBossTools (aka How to build and
contribute to JBoss Tools).

I'd just like to take this opportunity to whinge about Clearspace.  It
appears that you can't reference a new WikiWord and then create the page
by clicking on it.  It's just not cricket^W wiki!  (In fact, Jive
doesn't even claim it is a wiki.  A shame.)

Sean.

--
Sean Flanigan

Senior Software Engineer