[jbosstools-dev] Suggested coding guidelines for internationalisation

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 22:11:46 EDT 2008

Denis, Snjezana, John,

Thanks for the info about plugin.properties and $plugin/nl, that's
useful to know, at least for me.  If we need to, we can put $plugin/nl
into fragments, and thus include images in langpacks.

I'm not sure if you want any of that in the coding guidelines, but if
so, I've started a wiki page for the draft version here:

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12852

Sean.

--
Sean Flanigan