[jbosstools-dev] Tagging new and noteworthy issues in jira!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 15:16:34 EDT 2008

Heya,

We now got 13 tagged ... and I described most of them at
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/~raw,r=11254/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/index.html
(yes, it is in trunk now but i'll merge it up when done)

Could you guys please review and let me know if this are really the only
new and noteworthy you think you have added for this release ? :)

I'll do another iteration tomorrow so please do the review ASAP.

Thanks,
/max