[jbosstools-dev] Questions of current ESB editor

Jeff Yu cyu at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 11:52:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

Belows are questions from one of our partner, Hattrick Software, who
worked with us on JBoss Overlord CDL project.  As Max suggested, I post
it in the jbosstools-dev maillist.

=====
What does the IMarker, provided to the gotoMarker method on the ESB
editor, need to provide to make the editor focus on a particular action
(or action property)?

Does the marker need to be of a particular type, or is it just a case of
including certain properties/attributes with the marker?

I assume that the location of the action/property within the resource
will also need to be specified somewhere - so if possible can some
examples of the URI structure be provided.

Thanks
Jeff

--
Cheers