[jbosstools-dev] Re: Sample projects for testcases

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 10:23:45 EDT 2008

Hi Aliaksey,

Sorry for the delay in answering your mail.
I will make portlet projects (Java, JSF and Seam).
Projects that contain BIRT are very large (about 50 MB). I will write a
short description about how to create a BIRT project. I will also create
report samples that you will be able to add to the project.

Snjeza