[jbosstools-dev] Freemarker removed from hibernatetools standalone ?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Mon Sep 15 03:05:34 EDT 2008

Max,

Yes, build was confused during update site build. Fremarker itself is
buildeing ok and getting version from tag file due to version update in
postCheckout trigger, but when hibernate tools is build it takes version
from feature/plug-ns descriptors. Hence final eclipse update site is
built with two fremarker features: one with right version from tag file
and second with version placed in feature.xml. Hence there were problems
with updating JBT using update site.

BTW why only hibernate tools have standalone build? For other components
you have to download required components but hibernate has all inside.
If you need standalone build I can fix that, but it will just archive
that includes two features fremarker and hibernate tools to keep update
site working well.

I did that as part of preparing nightly update site for QA. I've done it
in worskpace branch and have it working now on exadel's local hudson. So
I'm ready to merge it to trunk and setup update site for nightly build.
Good news that this local build has been done especially for QA and it
builds only eclipse update site, that takes only 15 minutes. So it ease
bug fixes verification. I think that would good to have the same on
redhat hudson.

Denis