[jbosstools-dev] Which message is correct in FilterNameHyperlink?

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 01:30:25 EDT 2009

Aha!  I worked out how it happened.  Eclipse's Broken Externalized
String search found a reference to an undefined key
BrowseToTLDAttributeNameDeclaration which is obviously meant to point to
the second value.  Must have been one of those copy-paste errors!  (Now
I understand how they could be right next to each other.)

I've put the string back under the key it was obviously meant to have.

Thanks for your help.

--
Sean Flanigan

Senior Software Engineer