[jbosstools-dev] Moving to Eclipse 3.5 drivers

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sat Apr 4 05:26:48 EDT 2009

On 03-04-2009 01:50, Denis Golovin wrote:

> I've added new issue for that
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-4123.
> Anyone can add subtask/comment into it with spec what should be done
> to make that happened.
Yes! We did that last year too, see
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2130
A subtask per each overall issue to track it.

Snjezana's comments on JBIDE-4123 are good too - great to know if we are
breaking 3.4.x or not.

I updated the jira with pointers to the known migration docs out there.

/max