[jbosstools-dev] JSR-77 Summary

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 04:19:38 EDT 2009

> Is it worth-while for me to add to the Servers View a tree element
> (and children) dealing with deployed / running modules considering I
> cannot control them? Is this worth pushing up to the platform to force
> them to implement when JSR-77 is being removed in the future?
As discussed at EclipseCon and earlier then improvements in AS needs to
happen for us to provide needed tooling for AS. If the runtime does not
add it then we can't support it.
Hence this should simply just be pushed to the AS guys ASAP and I just
did that by forwarding this email and restarting the other thread we had
shortly before EclipseCon.

Please follow up on those if they die out.