[jbosstools-dev] Re: Moving to XulRunner 1.9

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 22:22:28 EDT 2009

Howdy ;)

Any chance someone can build an x86_64 version? Otherwise I won't be
able to use the tools I write. ;)
I'd be glad to do any smoke tests you guys would request of me.
Unfortunately the machine I used to try to build in the past has been
reclaimed in my absence from NYC.

I suppose I can even build it myself if one of our Russian friends wants
to help me through the process.

- Rob