[jbosstools-dev] Hudson cleanup (Attempt 1)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 09:46:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

I thought I had a good hudson connection today but of course it stopped
working halfway through my "experiment" so
I guess the best thing I can do is let you know up front so you don't
start screaming over "missing" builds.

I went and created a "DevStudio Dormant" hudson group and started adding
"dormant-" to all builds that haven't been used for months.

It worked well until hudson stopped working - when I get a working
connection again I'll continue the cleanup.

Is the "Dormant" split a Good or Bad idea ? The idea is to make the
"primary" group actually list relevant builds.