[jbosstools-dev] Friendly reminder about jira

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Apr 28 15:07:06 EDT 2009

For all who have commit rights in jboss tools repository.

Please, use URL to JIRA issue in commit comment. Article
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowDevelopersshoulduseJBossToolsJIRA
was updated.
And using URL to JIRA it is the best practice now :) See comments for
article to understand why is that.

Denis