[jbosstools-dev] Re[2]: Code freeze of 3.0.1 branch

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Wed Apr 29 12:08:55 EDT 2009

Hello Nick,

 Nick> 3.0.1.GA / 2.0.1.GA have been tagged in SVN, and the first builds will
Nick> start soon:

Nick> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-release-3.0.x/
Nick> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/devstudio-release-2.0.x/

Nick> Meanwhile, QA keeners can start on these N builds:

Nick> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-nightly-3.0.x/ (#52)
Nick> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/3.0.1.Alpha1/200904280907/

We already use this build for issues verification. Smoke tests and
functional tests will be executed on release build.

Nick> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/3.0.x/

Nick> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/devstudio-nightly-2.0.x/ (#64)
Nick> http://reports.qa.atl.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/nightly/2.0.1.Alpha1/200904280358/
Nick> http://reports.qa.atl.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/updates/nightly/2.0.x/