[jbosstools-dev] Maven Publishing Goals on Server Edit

max.andersen at redhat.com max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 15:15:58 EDT 2009

Maybe im wrong about this but why use maven as the deployer in WTP
server adapter  ?

As rob says its very slow compared to what we Can dó.

Maybe it is just the building of the archive you want to dó with
maven ? Then you should be able to dó that by right clicking your
archinve and make it deployable. Combine that by using m2eclipse maven
calls and then when the archive is updated JBoss tools server adapter
Will take over.

Or is there more you want to do ?

/max (sent from my phone)