[jbosstools-dev] Problems with jira

Maxim Areshkau mareshkau at exadel.com
Tue Aug 11 06:55:23 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have tried to create a jira issue with following description and there
was an error.
Description[
/I have founded a couple more problems in "Add JSF capabilities" dialog
#1 When we click browse button it's show files select menus relativity
to folder where eclipse has been installed. It's should show files
select menu relative to project for which dialog has been called or
eclipse workspace. You can try for example create new file using СNTRL+N
menu and see how works file select dialog in eclipse.
#2 To add jsf capabilities i should select existing web.xml. I have
created simple java project, then created folder web, in this folder
created web.xml and select my web.xml in this dialog. After dialog has
finish the work in project was added one more web.xml descriptor.Why?/
]
Also i have tried to add this description as comment, and it wasn't work
too.
See errors on screen shots.