[jbosstools-dev] Large projects for tests ? Why ?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri Aug 28 14:55:17 EDT 2009

I think you mean CA* projects which were added recently by Slava. All
other projects were cleaned up long ago.

Slava could you remove all unnecessary jars?
in required jars you can remove all unused resources, to make tests
faster. For instance, if you need only tld descriptors from jar all
other resources can be removed.

Denis