[jbosstools-dev] jira rights

Dmitry Geraskov dgeraskov at exadel.com
Thu Dec 3 02:51:57 EST 2009

No, only the second is relevant.

At first I did the functional by refactoring(see first picture), but
after this I found that eclipse doesn't ask user about deletion of
launch configurations - it operate according to preferences settings(see
second picture). So made same thing and remove delete refactoring
participant. (As our console configuration is actually hibernate's
launch configuration).