[jbosstools-dev] New JBoss Tools Project

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 12:25:39 EST 2009

Per the two JIRAs assigned to me, I will set you up a couple of Athena-style
builds so you can both build in Hudson and offline from your own workspace.
I will need that you (or I, if I have write perms) create one SDK feature
which includes everything in the project, and a tests feature to include all
the tests you plan to run automatically as part of the build. Note too that
I'm on vacation most of the rest of this month so I'm not promising anything
soon. :)

After 3.1GA, these can get hooked into the larger JBT build system (for
3.2?); in the meantime, you can at least get bits from Hudson and push them
to SF.net.

Sent from my mobile device

Release Engineer :: Dash Athena
http://nick.divbyzero.com