[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Fwd: [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to change Seam Runtime]

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 18:39:50 EST 2009

Changing XSD URIs is another problem. Currently, the user can change a
facet version and libraries.
For instance: if we change the facet version and Seam Settings for the
"Seam Booking Example - war standalone" (the example from the forum
thread) to 2.1, the application will work correctly without any other
change.
In case of changing the facet version to a lower version, the
application would probably fail. However, the users rarely want to
migrate Seam to a lower version.

Snjeza