[jbosstools-dev] Remove old out of date blog on web

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 07:22:38 EST 2009

More clean up:

After looking at the download stats for JBossIDE that indicates over 20%
is still downloading the old bundle instead of the new
I went through the various top hits in google on jboss ide and made
those pages state very explicitly that JBoss Tools is the place to be ;)

One thing that surprised me the most is that when you look at
http://download.jboss.org/stats/usage_200901.html the url
http://download.jboss.com/jbosside/builds/release/2.0.0.Beta2/bundle/JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2-Bundle-win32.zip
is the most downloaded file (next after our site.xml) BUT i can't find
single reference to it from our pages...anyone have a guess
on why users keep fetching it ?

The file is actually gone now - don't know how that happened ? Nick, did
you clean up a bit too much ? :)

if interested here is the pages I've updated to point to us instead:
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossIDE
http://www.jboss.org/jbosside/download/index.html
http://www.jboss.org/jbosside/docs/index.html
http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/html/index.html

Let me know if you find other places that needs to be redirected.

/max