[jbosstools-dev] https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3635 & the New Seam Project wizard

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 04:18:54 EST 2009

Hi,

I need to add richfaces libraries to some projects within this wizard.
When choosing an EAR project, it is necessary to do the following:

- change richfaces-impl.jar and richfaces-ui.jar in WAR project
- change richfaces-api.jar in EAR project

This has to be done in the (Post) Install Delegate action. However, the
EAR project can't be changed because it is created after executing all
web facet actions (in the wizard's performFinish method).

I propose to create ear/ejb/test projects (SeamProjectCreator.execute)
in the Install Delegate action within the Seam facet. Calling
SeamProjectCreator.execute could depend on a varijable.

Snjeza