[jbosstools-dev] Unnecessary Dependencies

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Thu Feb 12 22:32:08 EST 2009

Perhaps a more articulate way to explain my point is that copying the
code is the best solution because

1) It does not make real "code" changes before release. IE if this code
which has been stable for months continues to be stable, there's no
problem.
2) It severs an unnecessary dependency, thus allowing users to use a
deployment method of their choosing (project archives, ant)
3) It does not make big structural changes by introducing a new module
or some such.
4) It provides a stop-gap to the proper solution (new common code area)
once structural changes are permitted.