[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Soa-tools-list] Example of why consistent jar usage is important

Denny Xu dxu at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 01:54:01 EST 2009

John and Max, today ESB cp container has been being in front of AS cp
container on ESB project classpath, after you
create a esb project, you can look at the .classpath file, the default
order is that the ESB cp container is in front of AS cp.

There might be a problem for a ESB client project, users might create a
Java project as ESB client project and then
add ESB and AS library to the project with wrong order manually, so the
wrong scout.jar would be loaded.

Denny